Myopia Treatment in Mumbai
Myopia, also referred to as near-sightedness or short-sightedness, is a condition in which objects at close range appear clearly, but distant objects are blurry. Myopia is mostly genetic. In myopia the eyeball is longer than normal as a result the rays of light pass through the crystalline lens but do not come to a focus on retina thus objects far away does not appear clear.
Myopia is common in children’s and young adults and is seen in people of all ages
What are the symptoms of Myopia?
- Blurred Distant Vision
- Children’s bring notebook close to the eyes while studying
- People like to sit close to the TV
- People avoid outdoor activity and prefer being Indoors
- Children’s sit in front rows of the class close to the blackboard
- Inability to read the signboards at railway stations, bus numbers or any other signboards clearly from far
How can Myopia be treated?
Krishna Eye Centre offers several solutions for Myopia treatment in Dadar, Mumbai, which include:
- Simplest way is with glasses
- Contact Lenses
- Removal of Spectacle number by laser surgery ICL Implants or Implantable contact lenses
- Refractive Lens exchange Surgery
How to control myopia in children’s ?
- By use of eye drops to be prescribed only by eye specialist
- Avoid to much near work
- Keep children’s to play in open area
- Make children’s wear near glasses
- Annual Eye Check ups
Why choose Krishna Eye Centre for Myopia treatment in Mumbai?
The Krishna Eye Centre is the best Myopia control clinic in Dadar, Mumbai. Krishna Eye Centre provides state-of-the-art equipment and uses advanced technology like Laser Vision Correction (LVC) and Refractive Surgery to provide Mumbai residents with the best possible vision. So if you are looking for Myopia treatment in Dadar, you can book an appointment with us.