Oculoplasty in Mumbai
Oculoplasty is a specialized branch of Ophthalmology, which focuses on abnormalities of the structures around the eye. Oculoplastic procedures refer to a large variety of surgical procedures that deal with the orbit (eye socket), eyelids, tear ducts, extraocular structures, other structures around the eye and the face. These procedures include
- Repair of droopy eyelids
- Repair of tear duct obstructions
- Orbital fracture repairs
- Removal of tumors in and around the eyes
Oculoplastic procedures frequently have both functional and aesthetic purposes. Krishna Eye Centre is one of the best places for Oculoplasty in Dadar, Mumbai.
For example, Blepharoplasty, a procedure for excessive and droopy eyelid skin, may improve peripheral vision and facial beauty and rejuvenation. It aims at improving function, comfort, and appearance.
Given below are treatments available in our regular clinic for Oculoplasty in Dadar, Mumbai:
Surgical and Theraputic
- Ptosis correction
- Entropion and Ectropion correction
- Eyelid tumor removal and reconstruction
- Eyelid trauma repair
- Blepharoplasty and Brow lift
- Botox injections
- Dacryocystorhinostomy, external and endoscopic
- Management of congenital dacryocystitis
- Repair of Lacrimal canalicular laceration
- Enucleation with orbital implant
- Cosmetic evisceration with orbital implant
- Socket reconstruction
- Custom made artificial eye and facial prosthesis
The Krishna Eye Centre is a top eye hospital with world-class facilities and doctors for an Oculoplasty in Mumbai. We have an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, cost-effective treatment to patients from all over the world. We offer advanced eye surgeries and affordable pricing to cater to the needs of all patients. So if you are seeking Oculoplasty treatment in Parel, Dadar, or Sion, you can book your appointment with us.